All recordings © Annamarie Hessman. Not to be used without written permission from the performer(s).
[ Classical |
Musical Theatre |
BUY A CD-ROM
BUY a CD-ROM
Banshees in my Blood, Volume I Contents: six Samuel Barber/James Joyce art songs, How Could I Ever Know? and Quia Respexit.
- Samuel Barber (1910-1981) settings of James Joyce (1882-1941) texts
- Opus 10, No. 1, Rain Has Fallen. Piano: Kelly Horsted
- Opus 10, No. 2, Sleep Now Piano: Kelly Horsted
- Opus 10, No. 3, I Hear An Army Piano: Kelly Horsted
- Solitary Hotel (from Ulysses)
- Nuvoletta (from Finnegan's Wake)
- Now Have I Fed and Eaten Up the Rose
Musical Theatre Sounds
- How Could I Ever Know? from The Secret Garden. Lyrics by Marsha Norman, music by Lucy Simon. Piano: Kelly Horsted
This recording is in memory of all those who unexpectedly lost their lives without the opportunity to say "good-bye" to their loved ones, in particular
those who died on September 11, 2001.
- "Quia Respexit" from Magnificat by Johann Sebastian Bach (1685-1750)
-- last revised October 21, 2002